Thursday, October 29, 2009

LAKE ZONE JOURNALISTS STILL ON WORKSHOP

DAY IV

Hellooo to all viewers of this blog. It is my hope that you are doing just fine. I am so fresh, so clean here adding more and more knowledge on internet as well as blogging.

Yes, our internet session is on the way towards its end. Starting with the morning episode: we were more practical on finding information for a journalist to collect enough and adequate facts or background before submitting his or her story.

I real enjoyed that session. My goodness! For the first time I took my time commenting on some others blogs: Maleko, Byabato, Jilala, Bugaywa, to mention a few. And I am grateful to even receive a comment from my ex-SAUT classmate Maleko.

In blogging, there is a fabulous networking room. You know what I mean? It is what we call a link. Today we were able develop direct links to various sites. For instance, when you come across a word that is bold and underlined in my posts, then you just click it and you are going to be connected to the site concerned -MPs allowance scandal.

You see that? Whaoooo. That is what the Lake zone Journalists are still learning about. Please expect more as we keep on moving. Let me concentrate now on my practical assignment. You are welcome. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment